Updated: 10th January 2018
Effective Date: 10th January 2018
Welcome to use services of Banyan Network!
The pages you visit are developed by Banyan Network Foundation (hereinafter referred to as "we").
You must read and comply with the Agreement on Services of Banyan Network (hereinafter
referred to as the "Agreement") to use our relevant services. Please carefully read and fully
understand the content of each term and choose to accept them or not.
- Membership registration;
- Website registration;
- Post-sale tracking and return visits;
- Soliciting comments and suggestions on the products or services concerned;
- Organizing activities and soliciting participants;
You have the right to refuse to provide personal information. But if you refuse to provide some
personal information, you may not be able to use the products or services we provide, or
may have a certain impact on your use of products or services.
We strive to secure users' information to prevent information leakage, improper use, unauthorized
access or disclosure.
We will use a variety of security measures to ensure the security of information within reasonable
security standards. For example, we will use encryption technology (for example, SSL), data
anonymization and other means to protect your personal information.
We have set up specialized management systems, processes and organizations to ensure the security
of information. For example, we strictly limit the range of people who may access such information
and require them to comply with the confidentiality obligations and conduct audits.
In the case of information leakage or other incidents involving information security, we will
initiate contingency plans to prevent the wide spread of security incidents and inform you
in the form of push notifications and announcements.
(1) You agree to use and disclose personal information (including storage and processing of personal
information) in the following ways:
(a) Our own use (including branches);
(b) We disclose it to the affiliated company who can use;
(c) Within the normal scope of our respective business, we disclose it to our respective transferees
or successors, legal and financial advisers, external service providers, contractors, agents,
brokers, credit information or agencies, and collection agents and they can use.
(2) We may send you product or service information and related activity information or marketing
information regularly or unregularly. You agree to receive the above information.
(3) In the following cases or for one of the following purposes, we may provide personal information
to a third party other than the aforementioned entity:
- With your special authorization;
- To meet the relevant legal provisions or to meet the mandatory requirements of government agencies
(including judicial organs);
- implementation of applicable terms of service (including investigation of possible irregularities);
- Identifying, preventing or dealing with fraud, security or technical issues;
- To protect the rights, property or security of users or the public within the limits of legal
requirements or permits;
- or in case of emergency, disclose it to your emergency contact who can use.
(4) The transmission and storage of personal information includes electronic means, and the acceptance
and/or use of the corresponding information may be located within or outside China.
(5) We will strictly protect your personal information security. We will use appropriate systems,
security techniques and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized
access, use or disclosure. We will also urge all recipients and users of this legal statement
to do their utmost to protect and not disclose your personal information.
(6) You agree to waive all claims, liabilities and losses resulting from or likely to result
from the disclosure and use of information by the receiving and / or using the above personal
information in accordance with the circumstances set forth in this Law, unless the said claim,
liability and loss are a direct result of intentional action or gross negligence on the recipient
and / or the user.
(7) The time we reserve for your personal information will not exceed the time required for the
intended use of such information, or the time required by any contract or related law.
During your course of using our services, in order to provide you with an easier way to access,
change, delete your personal information while ensuring you with the right to withdraw your
consent regarding the use of personal information and the right to cancel your account, we
have set up a channel, in order to address your feedback in a timely manner.
This declaration applies to the laws of the people's Republic of China.
If you need to query, modify or correct your personal information, or have any questions or complaints
about personal information protection, you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.